Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pillow top #1

Pillow top #1 by Krousegirl2
Pillow top #1, a photo by Krousegirl2 on Flickr.
I decided to make my nephews pillows for their upcoming birthdays. 3 boys...ages 3, 9, and 11. Each pillow will use different fabric to reflect how different the boys are...and the kids and I will tuck something special inside the pocket.  I have one pillow top done, one in construction and the third with fabric picked out.  I am going to be really brave and try doing a zipper closure.  first zipper!! wish me luck.

This wonderful pattern is buy Nova, and you can find it : HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Cute! The little something special will capture them short term and the pillow will be a long term treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those guys will be thrilled with such a special gift Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First zipper ever? Or first zipper in a pillow? You'll do great. This one is totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Jenny! You'll be fine with the zipper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY Cute Jenny! I'm assuming that zipper has been tackled by now, but if not, I'd be happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate your excellent blog. Reading it has been a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete