Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Have you seen this fabric?

ISO by Krousegirl2
ISO, a photo by Krousegirl2 on Flickr.
I'm beginning a project that needs some really good browns...I consider this a really good brown, except, this is all I have! and since I received it as a scrap, Im not sure what it is, although I think its a Michael Miller. Do you have this fabric? Interested in a swap or at least telling me who makes it??
many thanks!!

In other news...I'm slooooowly plugging away on my hand sewing project... I have one block done and 2 more set up....


 I'm happy with my decision to use Moda Crossweave in Natural...even more now that I see it has been reprinted!!

9 comments:

  1. I have it in green. It is by Michael Miller & my selvedge lists it as CX3662 Pod Ditz. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to tell you that I had some in orange and give you the info; but it looks like someone else found it too. Good Luck finding your brown variation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know the fabric, wish I did. Your hand sewing project rocks! You are doing such a great job! Keep posting pics, get me motivated, love it! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hand-stitching project. Esp that first block.

    Should I be looking at my stash for good browns? I don't have that one but I might have something similar. Not sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jenny - your hand pieced block looks beautiful! I can't wait to see the next one. I haven't seen that fabric. Sorry. I hope you find it though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blocks look great Jenny!! I have no idea about the fabric though. Have you asked Badskirt? She seems to know a LOT about fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have it in orange and love it, but found it in a scrap bin at a fabric wholesale place about 4 years ago. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these blocks are GORGEOUS!
    and I love the cross weaves too. Can't wait to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! those star blocks are amazing! i wish i could find the moda crossweave locally. i guess i'll just have to try to find it online. that is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete